SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
My gosh I feel like an idiot for not noticing that Danny owned this truck! How have I missed this the whole time? It looks great.

Thomas, any chance I can trouble you for a sig? It would be about time I got one.

Sure I can hook ya up!

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
My gosh I feel like an idiot for not noticing that Danny owned this truck! How have I missed this the whole time? It looks great.

Thomas, any chance I can trouble you for a sig? It would be about time I got one.

Haha she's changed just a bit since the body lift went on huh?

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
Nice, the new Procomp stuff is really strong I personally think it puts a lot of other lifts to shame. I used an 89 camaro fan and shroud from the junkyard. Cost me $25. Works very well absolutely no need for dual fans IMO. Turns on at 200 and off at 185 with a 195 thermostat. Takes about 40 seconds to cool from 200 to 185 at idle. And never turns on while driving over 25 mph I am very happy with its performance, I can feel it pulling air through the grill. Temp sensor is mounted in my water pump because cylinder head is just a joke of a location for a temp switch IMO.

cylinder head gets too warm to quick, mine works fine but i know it turns on before it needs to in the side of the head, ill relocate it one of these days. pics of water pump mount?

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
cylinder head gets too warm to quick, mine works fine but i know it turns on before it needs to in the side of the head, ill relocate it one of these days. pics of water pump mount?

You must be registered for see images attach

Got to make sure you get someone to squeeze the lower hose till coolant comes out then hold it and screw the sensor in otherwise air will get trapped under the sensor.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Tape measures gone missing but I have about an inch between the top of the bolt on the sway bar to the upper control arm