SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I'll snap some in a few when I get back to messing with it. It's dark now though and it's half way in the garage door because it's snowing hard haha. I had the grill looking good, but messed it up installing it because I got frustrated with the fitment!!! Must be patient...

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
She's alive and on the road!!!!!!!! Yes yes yes!!!!!!! I feel like I accomplished the impossible! You guys have no idea how good this feels, all that time and effort has paid off for once.

Congrats Man!!! Good to hear your happy with the outcome. Now, where the hell ate the pics!!!! LOL!

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Yeah a billet grill would be cool in black.

I installed a few goodies and it feels nice.
Recent performance mods:
Hypertech coil cap and rotor
Taylor 8.2 thunder volts
Advanced timing 2 degrees
E-fan and jet fan switch

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
i got teh replacement procomp rear crossmember today as you suggested i do under warranty, its beefy. truck looks good what fans did you use.

Nice, the new Procomp stuff is really strong I personally think it puts a lot of other lifts to shame. I used an 89 camaro fan and shroud from the junkyard. Cost me $25. Works very well absolutely no need for dual fans IMO. Turns on at 200 and off at 185 with a 195 thermostat. Takes about 40 seconds to cool from 200 to 185 at idle. And never turns on while driving over 25 mph I am very happy with its performance, I can feel it pulling air through the grill. Temp sensor is mounted in my water pump because cylinder head is just a joke of a location for a temp switch IMO.

Last edited:

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Yeah a billet grill would be cool in black.

I installed a few goodies and it feels nice.
Recent performance mods:
Hypertech coil cap and rotor
Taylor 8.2 thunder volts
Advanced timing 2 degrees
E-fan and jet fan switch

I don't know I like polished billet but I'm kinda biased haha
You must be registered for see images attach