SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

What do you think? I dropped the damn thing while I was doing the 1st coat of plasti dip and kinda messed it up, but I guess it turned out pretty nice. Painted white, applied decal, clear plasti dipped then glossifier.

Looks awesome i wana see it installed

What do you think? I dropped the damn thing while I was doing the 1st coat of plasti dip and kinda messed it up, but I guess it turned out pretty nice. Painted white, applied decal, clear plasti dipped then glossifier.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
It's on a charger/maintainer at the moment because I haven't driven it in 3 months. It's almost ready for the road again, the wheels are on and I'm just finishing up and making sure I didn't miss anything.

A sneak peek of what's to come...

Last edited:

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
It's on a charger/maintainer at the moment because I haven't driven it in 3 months. It's almost ready for the road again, the wheels are on and I'm just finishing up and making sure I didn't miss anything.

A sneak peek of what's to come...

FYI I'm pretty sure you could run 40s with the 6+3

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
40's that would be insane! I don't want any rubbing when I'm on trails...

Haha glad you noticed Thomas! I found it on a nice truck in the junkyard. My new grill came today to I'll be spraying it white with plasti dip tomorrow. Btw new grill is a Chevy, gotta keep it real!

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
40's that would be insane! I don't want any rubbing when I'm on trails...

Haha glad you noticed Thomas! I found it on a nice truck in the junkyard. My new grill came today to I'll be spraying it white with plasti dip tomorrow. Btw new grill is a Chevy, gotta keep it real!

YES!!! Chevy grille FTW!!!