SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my favorite is just the simple oem style black housing headlights and turn signals with oem marker lights.

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you have the option to hook up that led so you could leave it disconnected if you wanted to and still get the lights. on another note do you have any pics of the shift linkage and how you extended it for your body lift

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
your 6" got you pulled over? or the 9?

The 6". I was doing nothing wrong. He said that all my suspension is illegal and my truck can't be driven on the highway, but he said he would let me go because he doesn't know if anyone has actually gotten a ticket for it or not. The only rule I am not in compliance with in Colorado is the height of my headlights, but who cares.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
you have the option to hook up that led so you could leave it disconnected if you wanted to and still get the lights. on another note do you have any pics of the shift linkage and how you extended it for your body lift

When I start working on it again today I'll take some pics. I have reinstalled it already though.

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The 6". I was doing nothing wrong. He said that all my suspension is illegal and my truck can't be driven on the highway, but he said he would let me go because he doesn't know if anyone has actually gotten a ticket for it or not. The only rule I am not in compliance with in Colorado is the height of my headlights, but who cares.
sounds like you have some strict lift laws down there :(