SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Yup. I for got to knock on wood and now I have yet another issue to deal with. I got the Moog idler arm bracket today, but the mounting holes are to small so now I need to drill them bigger. My old style pro comp lift requires me to use an idler bracket spacer and the new style changed the design so its no longer needed. I only have the manual for the new kit so I can't figure out if the old kit required you to drill the holes bigger or if Moog just messed up. Anyone with pro comp kit know about this?
You must be registered for see images attach

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do the bolts that holds it on fit your new crossmember? Possible those changed to an you need stock bolts again?

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
No they are smaller bolts than the crossmember bolts. The idler arm bracket and spacer bolt to the frame on the passenger side in the stock location.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Yup. I for got to knock on wood and now I have yet another issue to deal with. I got the Moog idler arm bracket today, but the mounting holes are to small so now I need to drill them bigger. My old style pro comp lift requires me to use an idler bracket spacer and the new style changed the design so its no longer needed. I only have the manual for the new kit so I can't figure out if the old kit required you to drill the holes bigger or if Moog just messed up. Anyone with pro comp kit know about this?
You must be registered for see images attach

Is this for a 2wd truck?? or are they the same ...?