SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Making some progress today. Lots of pics to follow I have all the passenger side cab mounts out and cleaning up/ fixing the rusty areas. Spraying the parts I'm keeping with new paint and installing the energy suspension cab bushings and body lift blocks. What a pain in the ass it was to desperate the e brake cable.....pos design.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Making some progress today. Lots of pics to follow I have all the passenger side cab mounts out and cleaning up/ fixing the rusty areas. Spraying the parts I'm keeping with new paint and installing the energy suspension cab bushings and body lift blocks. What a pain in the ass it was to desperate the e brake cable.....pos design.

Thats why i just cut mine lmao

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Body lift almost done, so much rust around the mounts to get rid of its taking forever, but she's slowly coming back to life! Im getting pumped ...
You must be registered for see images attach

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I've been working my butt off on this truck. I just need to learn bodywork and get me a slide hammer. ...

You got any tech schools near you? That have a body shop, they would do it for pretty cheap if you don't want to touch it out here its $10 an hour + materials

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk