SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like your almost there i re did my front end the other month its so much better. Have you done the 4 hi mod? I am thinking about getting hids i cant see on the road.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
No 4 hi mod yet...I'll probably do it sooner or later. I have other issues to solve first like my intake manifold gasket! Oh well it should be easy I got felpro gaskets and arp hardware for it.

I have been going crazy ordering stuff lately. I got hypertech cap rotor and coil and Taylor 8.2 thunder bolt wires :) and some nice t-bolt clamps for my airaid intake which I am painting white and putting a red Chevy bowtie decal on. I have done some plasti dip experimenting and after I'm done laying the decal I will coat it in clear plasti dip to insulate the metal intake tube from heat. Not saying it will make a difference but I like the idea.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
love arp stuff. as for taylor wires i had bad reading when i used them on my 85 z28 i helped a friend do a tune up on a 94 z28 and the wires didnt conduct at all the car would break up at hi rpm we put some cheapo wires back on and it worked just fine. they startedd splitting when i ran them on a friends 91 tbi truck. coulda been i just have all the bad experiences with them you never know. Hope they work for you though. ive had some difficulties with tbi and msd but on my carbd vehicles and such their fine and my yukon has all msd and likes it. i have a buddy who swears by accel stuff so different strokes for different folks.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
love arp stuff. as for taylor wires i had bad reading when i used them on my 85 z28 i helped a friend do a tune up on a 94 z28 and the wires didnt conduct at all the car would break up at hi rpm we put some cheapo wires back on and it worked just fine. they startedd splitting when i ran them on a friends 91 tbi truck. coulda been i just have all the bad experiences with them you never know. Hope they work for you though. ive had some difficulties with tbi and msd but on my carbd vehicles and such their fine and my yukon has all msd and likes it. i have a buddy who swears by accel stuff so different strokes for different folks.

Good to know. Luckily they come with a good warranty so if there is a problem with them I'll be getting my money back.

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
man its christmas time for your truck! haha, looks good. keep the pics coming!!

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am replacing my lower hose and water pump and starter this weekend. My starter after the truck runs for a while i guess gets hot and hard to start sorta after its warm. Takes a extra second or so. You can hear it trying to start. Do i need to put a heat shield on my new starter to keep it from getting hot from the headers?

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I am replacing my lower hose and water pump and starter this weekend. My starter after the truck runs for a while i guess gets hot and hard to start sorta after its warm. Takes a extra second or so. You can hear it trying to start. Do i need to put a heat shield on my new starter to keep it from getting hot from the headers?
Yeah I would recommend it. Grab one from the junk yard! You could use come heat insulation like that cool it tape I'm guessing that would work even better. I had a similar problem a while ago but a new starter fixed it.