SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
looks so sick! Have you considered clear headlight housings? It would look so sick on your truck!

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
i love it! very badass :D[/QUOTE

looks so sick! Have you considered clear headlight housings? It would look so sick on your truck!

Thanks man! Yeah I have been thinking about it, but having trouble doing deciding which ones. I am really not a fan of the clear corners so I'll keep those stock. I hear a lot of ebay housings have issues. Can you put the housings in the oven and separate them so I can silicon them from the inside? Are ANZO USA any good? I hate how they have that name but are made in china. I'm not interested in HID, but I like the idea of projectors just the eBay ones look to ricer for me.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i love it! very badass :D[/QUOTE

Thanks man! Yeah I have been thinking about it, but having trouble doing deciding which ones. I am really not a fan of the clear corners so I'll keep those stock. I hear a lot of ebay housings have issues. Can you put the housings in the oven and separate them so I can silicon them from the inside? Are ANZO USA any good? I hate how they have that name but are made in china. I'm not interested in HID, but I like the idea of projectors just the eBay ones look to ricer for me.

There's no need to take them apart. Just put a thin bead of clear silicone around the edge where the lens an the body of the light meet. That should be enough to keep them from leaking.