SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Lol just rub it in why don't you! Well you can give me pointers for the cab and linkages then :)

Steering extension was a breeze, the bolt that came with it was a 14 mm and I'm wanting to say the stock bolt was 5/8th but can find out for sure tomorrow, pulled the fan shroud out, all I got left is the parking brake cable and the shift linkage, by what I read RHamill said you just have to pull it out more and it'll break the clip inside and give you a little more room but will find out when I finish up tomorrow

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Yeah I read his thread, I'm just going to follow the instructions. He probably had to do that because it was the zone kit. So are you saying the steering extension isn't a perfect fit?BTW you have no idea how lucky you are being in AZ! How far are you from Scotsdale?

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Yeah I read his thread, I'm just going to follow the instructions. He probably had to do that because it was the zone kit. So are you saying the steering extension isn't a perfect fit?BTW you have no idea how lucky you are being in AZ! How far are you from Scotsdale?

The extension is a perfect fit, I'll see how the linkage goes tomorrow, and I'm on the other side of Phoenix from scottsdale

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Plasti dip man, also the steering extension socket sizes are, old 5/8 new 14

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
My directions say to remove the shift linkage from the clip, no extension for it, so basically the same thing RHamill was saying to do

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
My directions say to remove the shift linkage from the clip, no extension for it, so basically the same thing RHamill was saying to do

The shift linkage clip on the steering column in the interior? My directions are different and it came with a metal rod to weld in the linkage. You are 88-94 right?
You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
The shift linkage clip on the steering column in the interior? My directions are different and it came with a metal rod to weld in the linkage. You are 88-94 right?
You must be registered for see images attach

Says to remove the drivers seat, the door seal, pull up the carpet, remove the shift cable from the clip and push it through the hole in the floor pan, all you have to do is crawl under, grab the cable and pull it through to give you the extra that you need