92 Sierra..... cashed out clunker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Constantine

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks fellas.
I definitely agree, it's about as delicious as a POS can get.
Not quite there on paint, eye spy alof of flaking/cracking/missing body filler, trying to source a junk parts truck(s) for body panels.... and hopefully some interior panels that match.... any one of the colors. We have red Grey and I think painted.... not including the door panels and anything that isn't original to the year.
Names... I usually have to drive them a while to see what their personality's are.

In the mean time,
It has a horribly draggy starter, and many gauges don't work, also the plug receptical for the ecm coolant temp was.... well missing ... among other things.
So, starting the slow process of cleaning up wiring, connectors and vacuum/vent lines.
You must be registered for see images attach

So far, just some slightly better terminals and cables made/cleaned up.
Replaced the red ground cable with a black one.
Ecm temp sender and connector replaced
And one Rocker Cover breather and hose fixed.... old one was loose n floppy, had legitimately 4 pieces of different hose cobbled together ❤️ just beautiful.
Starter operates very well now
Check engine light off, would stay running with tps plugged in now.
Ran out of time after checking those functions.
It would have spouts of dumping too much gas before hand so hopefully that clears up now.... to be determined....and mo to come.