SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Are youyou just taking the bolts out of one side and loosening on the other lifting it, install spacers and start the bolts then move to the other side then tighten em down?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Are youyou just taking the bolts out of one side and loosening on the other lifting it, install spacers and start the bolts then move to the other side then tighten em down?

Yes thats how you do it

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Awesome, how difficult is the steering extension? Sounds to be the most intimidating part of it

just jumping in, talking about a BL right? I don't think you necessarily NEED an extension for the steering. I've heard of guys go without one.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Glad to see her coming back to life! truck looks alot bigger with the body lift man! how are you liking it?

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Found another freaking Chevy issue! I. Getting sick of this hotdog meat metal these things are made out of. Why do the swaybar end links notch out the hole they mount in on the control arms? My replacement from a stock truck in the JY is worse than my original but this should be added to the thread "you know you own gmt400 when...."
You must be registered for see images attach

Now I'm going to have to mig weld a thick washer over it grrrrr.....

Well on the positive side....ready for paint!
You must be registered for see images attach

And a question: what size axle nut socket do I need?

Last edited: