SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm not done yet, but I think its going to be better than ever when I'm done. I like the height of the bed so far, but IMO bumper brackets are a must!

They are!! Plz do them

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm not done yet, but I think its going to be better than ever when I'm done. I like the height of the bed so far, but IMO bumper brackets are a must!

Measuring it out after bl and new tires the top of my bed will be right at eye level

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Measuring it out after bl and new tires the top of my bed will be right at eye level

Hope ya dont plan on using the bed lol

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Nope! Its going to snow till Friday damn it! Its going to be 8 degrees tomorrow so I've just been busy painting. I sanded my sway bar and that's next for paint. I got some dark silver hamered paint for it. Its got a metal texture look to it. Never used it before so its kind of an experiment.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Nope! Its going to snow till Friday damn it! Its going to be 8 degrees tomorrow so I've just been busy painting. I sanded my sway bar and that's next for paint. I got some dark silver hamered paint for it. Its got a metal texture look to it. Never used it before so its kind of an experiment.

Damn weather, I ordered my kit after you and gonna be finished long before you at this rate