Project:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
yes, it still has PS. i haven't tried it, but i believe i'll have to remove the compressor in order to add PS fluid.
Marcus built his further away from the PS pump so he can refill the PS.
You must be registered for see images attach

here's a cpl like mine

and mine

Thank you for responding on this! From what i understand you are making some more mounts for Devs and Dewayne, How much would it cost me to have one made by you? Im sure the 4x4s and the 2wds have similar routing for the power steering lines so that shouldn't be an issue.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
Thank you for responding on this! From what i understand you are making some more mounts for Devs and Dewayne, How much would it cost me to have one made by you? Im sure the 4x4s and the 2wds have similar routing for the power steering lines so that shouldn't be an issue.
idk, i'll decide soon if i want to mess with it or i can just give you measurements.

it was white so i bought it, dk why

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
thanks for the offer, but already have the euro amber ones for it. i still dk if i'm gonna use it cause of my door trim. thinking about getting a 20 bar grille and blacking it out so it keeps the theme.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
i did.....LOL hell i dont remember pulling a white one. dam ive pulled to many parts out there!
but hey atleast it matches the new truck ya got ;)
BUT if you want a small billet grill for the gmc ill give ya the one i got. im pretty sure i still got the dam thing. i bought it to cut up and try and make some tighter spaced grills for my bumper but i never touched it and i found a older k5 grill i also bought to cut up since its much larger.
hell let me check tomorow if i still got it and its yours! its not new of course so perfect paint candidate that can just not fail!

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
Juan outta greenwood had it (black excab on 22s). that would be awesome if you find it!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Man juans alright but I get the jitters everytime I talk to him now...........

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2