Project:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
ya i dont like em painted black myself.... hell black bars just looks stock to me might as well just keep it stock plastic.lol ask any women, we like them we all like shiny things... ;) at least its just steel and plastic. you can make it sit exactly where ya want it :)
but must i say it.... yes... YOU GOING FOR A STOCK LOOK WITH THOSE RISING SUN RIM PAINT JOB ;) LMAO

at least the weather lookin much better this week!

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
ha, i changed the wheel in the middle of the woods Fri of camp n drag. couldn't take it any longer

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Gotta ask about how you mounted your edc, do you still have power steering on this truck? I looked at the same area and my power steering pump looks like it might be in the way.

Powered by Detroit Diesel

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
thanks! also thought about painted the inserts black since it goes more with my "stock" look i'm going for. but i like the polished too

well see, it's weird. the top sits back far enough to where i'm happy with it. the bottom sticks out more. i've only messed with a a lil so far but i'll figure it out.

fyi mines a bolt over

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
ya i dont like em painted black myself.... hell black bars just looks stock to me might as well just keep it stock plastic.lol ask any women, we like them we all like shiny things... ;) at least its just steel and plastic. you can make it sit exactly where ya want it :)
but must i say it.... yes... YOU GOING FOR A STOCK LOOK WITH THOSE RISING SUN RIM PAINT JOB ;) LMAO

at least the weather lookin much better this week!

Hey easy on that wheel it and Eric saved my ass :lol: I did get some funny ass looks when it was on my truck and a couple phone calls though haha

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
Gotta ask about how you mounted your edc, do you still have power steering on this truck? I looked at the same area and my power steering pump looks like it might be in the way.