Project:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaveRankus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not that it matters but I say build motor. Haha. A fast truck and house would be a nice combo.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
but a house first is best cause then you can take your time to button up all the little things for the project on your time! ;) nothing beats having your own garage!

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
ya, driving 30min one way to the garage ha. my uncle, who would've been helping me with the motor, is super busy with sprint car season in full swing so no motor work :(
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
so guess the rears getting bagged ;) looks good. how you cut off the stock bump stop pads? J/W whats the easiest way.... im still got mine and hell if i cut those off i might not bottom out as much... worth a shot i guess! i still got the bump stop there on the frame i dont think i twould damage the axle tube.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Normally, if you have a C-notch, your bump stop goes away. Then you put the button bump stop on that comes with the C-notch kit. If youre tapping that, and are bagging to go even lower, you need a bigger notch (maybe even with a bridge), and again, the bump stop goes away. If you do it any other way youre going to break things-or at least bend them so badly that it compromises your safety.