Project:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
picked up some buckets on the cheap over the weekend. just set the console in there to get it out of the way ha. need to pick up some SEM to actually match. Duplicolor burgundy doesn't match worth a SH#t
You must be registered for see images attach

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
aw dam. i wanted to check out your trucks edc at slam. you got any better pics of it on the truck? im thinking of edc for my truck but not sure of size of them so i can plan my trailer fenders widths.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
my pics prob won't help you much. diff accessories and on opposite side of motor. you'll be able to run an edc on yours and inner fenders no prob tho

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
ya thats true. tbi and vortec. i was thinking drivers side but with the computer and all i can see your point it wont fit that side. you got a width of the edc by chance so i could try and measure it out maybe. i wanted to run large trailer fenders but not sure if i can with the edc. i didnt see any edc with inner fenders at slam. only ones i saw was without inner fenders or unfinished. i saw a few trucks out there that where BAD to say the least.lol some hack jobs that didnt even try to clean up a single bad/ugly weld. but at least there was only a few bad ones. mostly nice trucks!
at least i got your old camper painted before slam.LOL no more white shell.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
much easier to put it on pass side off alternator
You must be registered for see images attach