Post your other projects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
drool! gotta show my dad this. here's his '70, not really my project but i do the work on it ha
You must be registered for see images attach

and here's my far off project

That '70 looks very nice. The '64 looks very restoreable. I would love to find a nice, restoreable '64 GTO (and not have to sell any limbs or my kid)..

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
That '70 looks very nice. The '64 looks very restoreable. I would love to find a nice, restoreable '64 GTO (and not have to sell any limbs or my kid)..

have all the parts including the original 389 tri-power and 4speed, just lacking $$

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
85k on the engine, 11k on the trans. Can't get near a 6.0 around here with less than 140k for that money.

No argument, but thats kinda an apples to oranges comparison. with 85K on the engine I'd say thats a little high, but if you're happy thats what counts.

I'm trying to perform the entire swap for $1500, with LS1 displacement. Currently I'm $275 into it, and I have a crank, harness, and ECU. lol If I land a good 5.3l I may drop it in without blowing it apart, but I found an engine burning coolant for $200 locally I'm probably going to pick up. Not sure if I'll just head swap it or blow it completely apart.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
missed this thread somehow. heres mine

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
and i have this one. nothing special but it will get a frame off resto, it was my grandfathers truck