Parting out my 96

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BFDOBS

Reaction score
Ecsb 96. I'm keepin motor, maybe Trans. Not 100% on everything yet. Frame is Swiss cheesy n not much metal on cab is good. Doors will go cheap. Interior is decent. Just put really nice suburban leather front seats in. Only hitch is.... ya gotta come to me. Still on probation n I'm so close to being done I don't wanna chance leaving state.
You must be registered for see images attach

20" tahoe 6 lugs with new 275/40/20 nitto 420s.
New 6 lug front rotors/pads/calipers (I think).
6 lug 8.5 rear, 3.73s, believe I did all new brake hardwares and drums as well. No Leaks.
Belltech front springs and shackles/hangers in rear.
Leather back seat in decent shape.
Bed is pretty damn good for being an ohio bed as well as fenders. I may keep bed as a spare for my 4wd. Im not sure yet.
LMC tahoe z71/ss bumper with oem fogs.
Rollpan tack welded to bed.
Brand new roll up soft tonneau.
Hooker shorties, Jegs offroad y-pipe, dynomax h-pipe. I'll throw in the Brand new o2 sensors with it.

Any questions ask but I will not ship as most of the good stuff is way too big.
I’m not too far away, up in the Detroit area, so I’m def interested and can come down.

What engine(s) will those headers & exhaust fit? I’m new to the gmt400 world.

Are the seats power?

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
I’m not too far away, up in the Detroit area, so I’m def interested and can come down.

What engine(s) will those headers & exhaust fit? I’m new to the gmt400 world.

Are the seats power?
They'll fit 305 n 350s. So far I have 2 people locally interested in the seats. They are power. Too many people less than hour away say they're coming n never show. Bad thing is I gotta head outta town Sunday nite or Monday mornin.

Last edited:

AK 99

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So what kind of damage does the bed have? Does it need any patch panels? Is the inside of the bed driver quality or does it have more of a beat work truck thing going on?

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
So what kind of damage does the bed have? Does it need any patch panels? Is the inside of the bed driver quality or does it have more of a beat work truck thing going on?
Beds actually really good for bein off an ohio truck. The one tailgate roller is screwed up and lil spot of rust starting on one bedside. I got inside kinda full right now but pretty sure inside is good as well.