Drunkcanuks build...... finally!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Somehow you are 1000% better than I am at laying down spray paint! The poor signal lenses are showing thier age, but that’s an easy fix.

I just can’t stand my replacement head lights being all tilted and off. I may have to spend the big bucks on the replacements from overseas.
If you're not in a rush for new lights, hold off on getting some. The ones I have may be "available" along with the NIB signals to match.
They are APC's from 2003, cost a MINT back then!!!
I think I'm sticking with a 88-93 grill, and these poke out too much as you saw. So I will end up buying new stuff, and this stuff can be yours if you want it, especially once you change to the 94+ grill you have.
Or I may stumble across a 94+ grill and stuff at Bucks before I paint next year and screw all that up!!! LOL

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you're not in a rush for new lights, hold off on getting some. The ones I have may be "available" along with the NIB signals to match.
They are APC's from 2003, cost a MINT back then!!!
I think I'm sticking with a 88-93 grill, and these poke out too much as you saw. So I will end up buying new stuff, and this stuff can be yours if you want it, especially once you change to the 94+ grill you have.
Or I may stumble across a 94+ grill and stuff at Bucks before I paint next year and screw all that up!!! LOL
I like the grill setup on your truck but yes keep me posted!

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
This is the plan for tomorrow.
Doing a bit of reading on it, and most were recommending using "fine" stones so too much doesn't get taken off. Just enough to deglaze them. Been 30 years since I did it in highschool shop class.
My buddy is all like "make sure you get a good crosshatch pattern" and and I responded that "that's the old way, new way is perfect circles" LOL

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It sounds like your buddy is volunteering to teach you how to make a nice cross hatch! I can teach you as well if needed.
I've done it before. He was actually supposed to come to that car show today, but couldn't. Plan was for me to do it under his "supervision". Seen enough videos I'm sure I'll be fine. If I screw it up too bad, guess I drag it a few blocks away and we are boring it out, and going "full R" lol.