Need of a Build Thread or Under Construction Thread-Besides GMT400?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Just like @Shaggy other forum, this forum should really have a Under Construction or Build Thread. The Member thread seems to be mainly for pics of member's trucks?

The Garage thread could be used but is pretty general.

I am talking about a thread that is nothing but member's trucks being worked on, either at home or at a shop and the reasons why and the results.

Just a thought.

99xcss4

92g-94c frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
Just like @Shaggy other forum, this forum should really have a Under Construction or Build Thread. The Member thread seems to be mainly for pics of member's trucks?

The Garage thread could be used but is pretty general.

I am talking about a thread that is nothing but member's trucks being worked on, either at home or at a shop and the reasons why and the results.

Just a thought.
we kind of have some thing close to that https://www.gmt400.com/forums/street-build-threads.29/ https://www.gmt400.com/forums/offroad-build-threads.30/

99xcss4

92g-94c frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
but you a not wrong I just sighed up over a gm square body and it is a little different like you are saying they do have a under construction section in addition to sections the close to the ones that I linked I can not say if we really need one of those sections here or not

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
It would be nice to have a Build Thread or Under Construction for GMT 400 and other GM trucks/vehicles and even other manufacturers. A thread that is nothing but GMT400 trucks is fine but a lot of us own other trucks, like my GMT800....etc.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Then join this site :waytogo: it's not anywhere as good as this one as far as participation or information
I had actually joined that site in anticipation of the 2004 K2500HD I was gonna buy. I have a thread here about the "almost buy" on that one. Wanted too much for all the leaks that needed fixed.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I had actually joined that site in anticipation of the 2004 K2500HD I was gonna buy. I have a thread here about the "almost buy" on that one. Wanted too much for all the leaks that needed fixed.
My first new truck was an 88 GMT400 K1500 Z71. My girl has her 1990 K2500 ext cab. and I love that truck. But, personally I am a GMT800 truck lover.