My 95 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I'm kinda waffling on going up or staying at stock height myself. One day I want to go up a couple inches all the way around and one day I like where I'm at :(

I agree I like stock height myself I'm wishy washy about it idk what to do. And I still can't find a damned white fender I don't understand they made all these damn white trucks and suvs and can't find a fender in white in good shape

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well just test fitted it in my truck and I didn't like it I think im just gonna keep my eyes out for a esky or denali console if I do a console swap. Prob gonna swap the console lid on my Tahoe for this one and sell the console.

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally :) got a fender to replace the crunched one

Attachments

• IMG_2912.jpg
    IMG_2912.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2913.jpg
    IMG_2913.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2910.jpg
    IMG_2910.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 24

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice!! :)

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fender looks great :)

Attachments

• IMG_2915.jpg
    IMG_2915.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2916.jpg
    IMG_2916.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 17

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
nicely done :)

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I put an Esky cluster in my '98. It didn't like the V6. Speedo was sorta accurate, but the tach was nowhere near close.
I was going to change out the stepper motor for the tach. Didn't have the patience, so I swapped the actual face of the Esky cluster onto the V6 gauge pod. Didn't even have to pull the needles. Just a plug been the face & the pod. Pretty simple to do & I got to use the Esky display along with it working with the 6.
Once the LS is in, I can swap the face back to V8 pod. Takes a whole 10 minutes to do.
You might want to try this with your's. A lot simpler than messing with moving the needles, & trying to get them in the right spot.

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I put an Esky cluster in my '98. It didn't like the V6. Speedo was sorta accurate, but the tach was nowhere near close.
I was going to change out the stepper motor for the tach. Didn't have the patience, so I swapped the actual face of the Esky cluster onto the V6 gauge pod. Didn't even have to pull the needles. Just a plug been the face & the pod. Pretty simple to do & I got to use the Esky display along with it working with the 6.
Once the LS is in, I can swap the face back to V8 pod. Takes a whole 10 minutes to do.
You might want to try this with your's. A lot simpler than messing with moving the needles, & trying to get them in the right spot.

Ok cool may try that then