My 93 RCSB build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Is that rear end posted up in my driveway yet ? :Lol:

lol naw not yet. I got it sitting in my "backyard" lol. I got tired of hauling that big ******* around and I started wire wheeling it and soaking everything down in pb blaster. All the new parts for it should be here sometime this week and I will get it all rebuilt and painted.

Heres some pics of the tank I took with my good camera over the weekend.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150629179643507.397254.501533506&type=3&l=47c6637af8

Should be able to see them without logging in to FB if anyone cant see em just lmk and I will put them on photobucket.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
lol word.

I was thinkin about getting the rear end done like the tank if I took it all apart and then got it put back together at a shop. I called around and got quoted $350 just to re assemble if I provide all the parts. Looks like the rear end is getting krylon restoration lol.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Got the drums today just need some paint now.

You must be registered for see images attach

Thinkin about scooping up some new 3/4 or one ton front calipers too not sure yet.