2000 rcsb “Date Night”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95burban

Friends don’t let friends use spindles.
Reaction score
Figured i would support a forum vender. I bought my 15in brake brackets from Cunningham

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
The parts are slowly rolling in, ordered my cam from Richard Holdener today.
Looked on the web...how does one go about ordering from RH? I couldn't find a website. Love his youtube videos!

95burban

Reaction score
I’m trying not to snow ball this build but I’m thinking about putting flat top pistons in this 5.3, that should give me around 10.5-1 CR with my 862 heads. I’m using 862 for the smaller combustion chamber vs a higher flowing 243. The 862 will be the best head for my power range.

95burban

Reaction score
Thats better. :cheers:
It’s turning that way fast, I’m still under “budget” though. I’m trying to find a set of factory 4.8 flat tops, I’ve heard they weigh extremely close to the factory 5.3 pistons so that will save me a trip to the machine shop to get everything balanced. But they would almost have to be free since you can get new speed pros for less than 300 a set, if I bought new speed pros I would definitely get everything balanced.

Last edited:

95burban

Reaction score
The heart of the engine came today, the Low Buck Truck Cam. Also, my $50 head studs lol. Other than buying the cam from Richard, everything else has been sourced from Amazon.
You must be registered for see images attach