My 93 RCSB build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Lovin the gmc grille dude, how many bars is that insert? Id like to replace mine with an insert with a few more bars and maybe colormatch my chrome trim ring

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Lovin the gmc grille dude, how many bars is that insert? Id like to replace mine with an insert with a few more bars and maybe colormatch my chrome trim ring

Its a 18 bar I scooped up off ebay. I warn you though if you get one be ready to fight with it, cuss, get pissed off, buy new install hardware lol. I will never buy another ebay grill the install and fitment was a pain but I finally got it lookin decent in there.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Few lil updates:

Re-wired my compressors using some 4g with and a nice stinger 80amp relay and got rid of the two crappy viair relays I had back there. I brought some of my 4/0 wire to my apt so I can get ready to do the huge 3 (big three doesnt cut it when you have 4/0 wire lol). Finally did something with the big ol 12 gallon tank I bought a while back too.

Heres how it looked after I hit it with a coat of the same paint I used on my truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

That was just not gonna cut it for me so I took it to the powder coat shop and got it blasted then powder coated candy red metallic.

The pictures do it no justice and it was kinda over cast today too. I hope today is nicer and I will break out the good camera and try to get some better pics of it.