LED Gauge Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My truck needed twistlocks i could not the old bulbs out of the oe twistlocks

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
1badgmc is the man.. he knows it all about these trucks and LED's follow what he says. I did and i got all mine working. On a side note, my tahoe was sideswiped last week and totaled so now im looking for a new tahoe

I know. :evillol: I went ahead and placed my order after he chimed in.

I went blue with the dash, HVAC, and 4x4. Everything else is cool white.

jdixon74

Reaction score
They total over scratches in paint nowadays........I always opt out, unless they offer $1400 for a body with no drivetrain :evillol:

Well to be honest, the guy admitted fault (which he was. Came across the line and just rammed me.) It is fixable. Frame is good. Needs ball joints, upper a arm, shocks and steering parts. 2 New doors (or skins), Fender and then body work on the rear qtr. Needs new wheel up front (had xd addicts with trail grapplers).

I ended up getting a nice check (twice what it was worth) plus the truck back (sitting in my drive way) and have not settled medical yet.

I just took the money and bought a 2002 Tahoe today with the settlement money so now i will part out the old truck :)

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Way too many pages to go through, but which bulbs are needed for the headlight swith and in the ceiling on my '97?? Im planning on making my order today. Thanks
--Josh

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha, I never even checked behind my headlight switch....good idea. The ceiling bulb(if you're talking about the hot dog shaped bulb) is a "festoon" bulb. What color LED are you wanting the ceiling bulb in? I will check and see what I can do on this end.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha, I never even checked behind my headlight switch....good idea. The ceiling bulb(if you're talking about the hot dog shaped bulb) is a "festoon" bulb. What color LED are you wanting the ceiling bulb in? I will check and see what I can do on this end.

I actually ordered everything for my interior lights this morning except for the headlight swith and the door panel switches. Ill just have to do them later. Im doing the blue in my hvac and gauge cluster, and cool white throughout the interior

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are your door panel switches tinted or clear?

After looking last night, apparently, they're tinted, because I can barely see any light at all coming through them. What would I have to do to make all 4 panels on my crew have visibly lit panel switches??