LED Gauge Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Playare

Enter Custom User Title:
Reaction score
I'll be ordering mine in a couple weeks! Just curious, has anybody tried changing the background?

Playare

Enter Custom User Title:
Reaction score
The style of speedometer and the numbers, I'm not even sure if it's possible lol.

Playare

Enter Custom User Title:
Reaction score
And just to be sure:
I need 6 LEDs for my 98, right but how many of each angle?

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Yes its six i believe, and you choose the angle. The wider the angle, the more the light will spread. The smaller angle, the brighter they will be but there will be more "hot spots". As for the background, you can order new gauge overlays, but by what I've seen, they only come in white. Otherwise your stuck with your gauges unless you buy a whole different cluster like an escalade cluster (only difference is the color of the stock lights i believe) or the police tahoe cluster.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can probably get them in different colors, but the most popular is going to be white-faced....and so that's most likely what you'll see for sale. Ask a dealer or seller if they can get that face cover in different styles, configurations, colors, etc....they'll be able to tell ya, if they can't tell ya, they probably aren't a direct dealer, but a reseller.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i just orderd $75 worth of LED lights for my truck hope they will be here by friday!!!

WLED-xHP5: LED T10 Wedge Base Bulb <----- 6
Options: WLED-BHP5: Blue

74-x: Wedge Base LED bulb <------ 6
Options: 74-B: Blue

WLED-x6: 6 LED T10 Wedge Base Bulb
Options: WLED-CW6: Cool White <------ 4

4410-x9: 9 LED Festoon bulb
Options: 4410-CW9: Cool White <---- 1