Hunter's 97 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Lookin' good. And to tell you the truth i haven't seen anyone using those spacers i really wish i could find someone that has.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm really happy with the turnout. these pics do it no justice, when I get it going ill get some good pics. I'm really feeling sore today. I started yesterday at 9am and finished up at 6ish pm. It was a lot of work. Hopefully I can get it going today or tomorrow, but i have to go to work today. and tomorrow night so we'll see how it goes.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Well I picked up some cheap autozone 1/4 spacers for a temp fix I'm not sure but I may order some 1.5 wheels spacers all the way around. But I think if I do I'll have rubbing issues. Right now there is no rubbing anywhere. I'll be putting the spacers on tomorrow sometime and hopefully getting the brake issue resolved.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
The spacers worked great! zero rubbing and zero trimming! and i found my problem with the brakes! it was my fault for not reading instructions! i didn't cut of the turn stop so it was pushing against the caliper. still need an alignment and i need new rear drums. but after that its good to go! but surprisingly drives straight down the road! took some pics with the good camera, but the truck is still dirty!
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: