Hunter's 97 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Those will work but I'd imagine you would have to do a balljoint flip to get it to align correct and have a desent upper ball joint angle. Then your bottom balljoint angle is bad. But who am I to say this... My 94 is cranked 3 inches and has horrible angles!:uhoh2:

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
found a pic from back in the day when i had my jeep, you can see the 97 with the pawpaw running boards and the crappy walmart GY wranglers! id say its come along way.

You must be registered for see images attach

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Nice! My first car was a 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport. Only 2wd though so that's why I sold it and got the truck. Looks like yours was a 2 door, I love those!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Yes I really miss my jeep, it was also 2wd. But with the 4.0 and a 5 speed that thing was pretty quick!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
OK, well i worked all night last night, then came home slept for 1 1/2 hrs and worked on the truck all day! so lift spindles are on. leaf reinstalled in leaf pack, factory coils on, rearend is replaced, wheels and tires on and it looks awesome.... but, i broke an abs wire. so intermittently the brake pedal goes to the floor. but i can't drive it anywhere cause the rims rub the spindles. so tomorrow I'm going to buy 1/4 wheel spacers. (thats all the clearance it needs) and solder my wires back together and hopefully that'll fix the brake issue. if not idk what will. snapped a few pics. will have better ones after alignment and a washing. ok I'm going to bed now, i think i may dye!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Now I've seen what I wanted to. :lol: What's next.