Hunter's 97 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Dang man came out awesome... now i have an identical twin haha... been absent here lately but truck looks sick, like the tires you went with man.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I do believe you can use a 2wd 3/4 ton rotor. as long as its the light duty 3/4 ton it should have the same spindle shaft size. autozone has them i just looked on their site.

Think you'd have to do more then just rotors no? or is it like a hub/rotor

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Hmm. Then gotta find a rear end.. which is kinda hard because i can't find any at a short glance.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why? Because he has a nice truck that he likes an really doesn't need the 4wd (I guess) the decrease in fuel mileage or the extra maintenance or expense of buying a totally new truck with hidden problems he won't know about.

The same argument can be made for lowering one or any other modification we do to our trucks.....

Hell I'm wishing I'd have got a 2wd now because the 4wd cost so much to lift an I really have no need for the 4wd either.