Drunkcanuks build...... finally!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thatlowchevy

How’d I get inside this tube?!?!
Reaction score
I getcha on the vehicle drama, wife has a ‘16 grand Cherokee that’s been pretty reliable. I’ve got my ‘72 and ‘14 Silverado. The 2014 is a great truck but every other day sets a P050D code. ‘72 has no AC so can’t put the baby in it. So I bought a ‘96 Grand Cherokee as a backup, ice cold AC and only gave $1000. Had to rebuild front end but at 180k it’s expected. The 2014 is for sale now as I can’t exactly trust it and with winter approaching I want something else. It’s all fun though, just money lmao
You must be registered for see images attach

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I getcha on the vehicle drama, wife has a ‘16 grand Cherokee that’s been pretty reliable. I’ve got my ‘72 and ‘14 Silverado. The 2014 is a great truck but every other day sets a P050D code. ‘72 has no AC so can’t put the baby in it. So I bought a ‘96 Grand Cherokee as a backup, ice cold AC and only gave $1000. Had to rebuild front end but at 180k it’s expected. The 2014 is for sale now as I can’t exactly trust it and with winter approaching I want something else. It’s all fun though, just money lmao
Always nice to have a spare vehicle around. But when the spare is a daily now because a primary one has been borrowed for 8 months, and the spare goes out of commission, that's an issue!!!
I'm really glad I have three trucks I can use, plus woman's is enroute as I type this.
Told her last night we need more 400's, 88-93 cuz they are usually dumb ass reliable and fairly easy to work on.
I got "the look" lol

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I think we all know the answer to that as well!!!
At least in my situation! LOL
What's mine is her's what's her's is her's....that's how married people work right??? Right?
It's called "community property"....the laws vary from state to state (and prolly from province to province up in your neck of the woods). In Texas, if either party bought it during the marriage, it has to be split equally in a divorce. I know a guy who divested himself of a few vehicles (including a beautiful OBS dually) and the ex wife got the house, so he could keep his other "collector cars"....

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's called "community property"....the laws vary from state to state (and prolly from province to province up in your neck of the woods). In Texas, if either party bought it during the marriage, it has to be split equally in a divorce. I know a guy who divested himself of a few vehicles (including a beautiful OBS dually) and the ex wife got the house, so he could keep his other "collector cars"....
Ya, something like that here as well. Hopefully never have to find out!! Lol

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
see ya later farmer primer!!! Lol
Just waiting for the timer to go off to spray the clear.
And as I sit here typing this....I remembered I wanted to spray the cab corner as well, but the vans empty now!
Oh well....still have to roll redneck sheik a while longer!!! Lol
Again, not a show quality paint by far, but at least cleans it up a bit. Tons of little rock chips, and never did any bondo where I welded the license plate holes up. It will look just that little bit better going down the road.
Save all that for the "real" paint job, hopefully next year, after I hopefully get the motor swapped in.

Once the clear is on, I'll roll it outside to let it bake in the sun and heat, it's friggin beautiful here for the first week of September.