dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Now that showfest is over. I haven't touched the truck all week. Back to the house.. Just ordered new drop springs today to fix the springs I stupidly cut. So I'll be tearing back into her eventually
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey we have all done thing's like that from time to time and I'm sure we will again, don't sweat it!

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Bump.. Got her loaded up tonight to take to work Monday. Gonna throw on my new drop springs this week, and probably put the stock shackles back on. Also gonna see if someone can help me get my dtc worked out. the trailers a piece if you can't tell..

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
I guess I missed the dtc, what the issue?

It's a dtc 43 (electronic spark control failure). Everything I've read and been told keeps suggesting knock sensor. I put another knock sensor and the code came right back. It really does affect the truck (not at idle) but you notice it goin down the highway (bad miss?)

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Put new 3" drop springs back in last night to make it actually drivable again. I wouldn't recommend cutting a coil off a 3" spring again hahahaha. Gonna stick the stock shackles back on tonigh