dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I fell your pain there has been severeal times were I havent even wanted to look at mine. hope you get everything situated. But get busy so you can have a cool off weekend and a hell of a time at showfest. Drink some brew and see some ******* for me

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
I fell your pain there has been severeal times were I havent even wanted to look at mine. hope you get everything situated. But get busy so you can have a cool off weekend and a hell of a time at showfest. Drink some brew and see some ******* for me

i agree with deven... a cool off weekend will do ya some good. you'll get inspired while at the show.. then you'll get that desire back and then some!

and as deven said... drink a few and see some :boobs: for me

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
I'm gonna try! I'm stressed to hell right now with everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
that he does hell if if you cant get the truck there I say go anyways have a good time mellow out and enjoy the motivation you will get!

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Word! Thats the best part of going to a good show, you come home fired up to customize!

after 10 minutes at Lay'd Out, i was ready to bring my truck home and tear it apart and start over...lol

my mind was racing with "i shoulda done that..." or what if that...

i wish i had done like brandon before painting mine and getting the back half ready for air ride. that was smart thinking!