dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Lining up panels can be a pain in the ass sometimes! But once everything is positioned perfectly it looks good in the end when everything gels together

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
This things bein a royal ****. I come home and somehow the pin fell out of the shift linkage so I couldn't even move my truck. Had to go get another pin and fix that. Then I can't get the cab to budge at all so I just took the bumper back off
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
i know you're pissed cause you're having all these troubles but damn son, it looks good!

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
So much to do in so little time. I didn't even look at the truck tonight. There's so much goin on other than that right now. I'm tryin to get my job situation worked out before I get fired, cause people are makin accusations toward me. So I'm tryin to switch jobs to one that'll probably be a little better.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
So much to do in so little time. I didn't even look at the truck tonight. There's so much goin on other than that right now. I'm tryin to get my job situation worked out before I get fired, cause people are makin accusations toward me. So I'm tryin to switch jobs to one that'll probably be a little better.

Thats balls, people just have nothing better to do with theirselfs. Anyways, your truck looks awesome! i can decide whos i like the most... hell with it.. I LOVE THEM ALL! :)

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Thats balls, people just have nothing better to do with theirselfs. Anyways, your truck looks awesome! i can decide whos i like the most... hell with it.. I LOVE THEM ALL! :)

Thanks man! It's been along time in the making but still won't be finish for a long time :/