Decided to build a garage. Now the fun begins.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BuiltToWork

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It'll start with "oh, I need a temp rolling workbench so I can do x, y or z" Then the tools will start to migrate. Next half your tools will be in the shed and evetime you need something done in the house you will have to take a trek to the shed. Lastly, you will get tired of that and get a second set of tools.
-ask me how I know! -lol
(and this is all before you even get your big roll up doors)

@South VA - a dollar says you have at least three largish size items in your shed by end of day today

enjoy your new shed, I bet the goats will want to come and inspect the work

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It'll start with "oh, I need a temp rolling workbench so I can do x, y or z" Then the tools will start to migrate. Next half your tools will be in the shed and evetime you need something done in the house you will have to take a trek to the shed. Lastly, you will get tired of that and get a second set of tools.
-ask me how I know! -lol

@South VA - a dollar says you have at least three largish size items in your shed by end of day today

Lol, triplicates in some situations. Tools in the garage, tool in the shed I keep misc. yard crap in, and tools in the house lol.

South VA

K2500 454 Long Roof
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pfft, I'd have had it filled with stuff already lol. Why is the Gmt not in there.... FTW...

LOL, that's exactly what I was going to post!

I know, right? All that empty space, just waiting…

You must be registered for see images attach

Once I run my 30” magnet around to pick up the screws and sheet metal bits, I’ll have to pull the Subdivision in for the obligatory glamor shot.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
I know, right? All that empty space, just waiting…

You must be registered for see images attach

Once I run my 30” magnet around to pick up the screws and sheet metal bits, I’ll have to pull the Subdivision in for the obligatory glamor shot.
Aren't you do for tire rotation or an oil change too?

South VA

K2500 454 Long Roof
Supporting Member
Reaction score
-ask me how I know! -lol

Thanks!

As a matter of fact, moving my rolling tool box in would be a good place to start. Right now it’s in a barn, 1/4 mile from the house, and therefore pain to get to.

I have an old kitchen table that I could use for a temporary work bench, and I might put rollers on the legs.

And maybe my portable air compressor.

However, all that stuff would have to move so that I can seal the floor; so I suppose I shouldn’t get too carried away just yet…