Custom taillight options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bc-chris

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
so i contacted oksiwalux about the tail lights i posted above.

my first attempt was to email them but had nothing but crickets
this morning i went to their webpage becuz you can also contact them thru the webpage. i heard back this afternoon!!

Dear chris,

Thank you for your message. We currently only ship within the United States, but we greatly appreciate your enthusiasm and would like to make a special arrangement to ship your order to Canada. To cover the additional shipping costs, we would need to add an extra $10 to your total.

If this is agreeable to you, please let us know, and we will proceed with processing your order and provide the payment details for the additional shipping fee.

Thank you once again for your support and understanding. We look forward to serving you and hope you enjoy our products!

Best regards

Oksiwalux
Youtube
Tiktok
Whatsapp

OH HECK YEA!!!!! $10 to ship it to me... so i don't have to go to oroville, washington (that saves me over 4 hours of driving round trip)!!! i'm so excited! don't get me wrong - i love heading down to washington, but it's a bit of a drive just to get some tail lights!

can't wait to get these on my truck!

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so i contacted oksiwalux about the tail lights i posted above.

my first attempt was to email them but had nothing but crickets
this morning i went to their webpage becuz you can also contact them thru the webpage. i heard back this afternoon!!

OH HECK YEA!!!!! $10 to ship it to me... so i don't have to go to oroville, washington (that saves me over 4 hours of driving round trip)!!! i'm so excited! don't get me wrong - i love heading down to washington, but it's a bit of a drive just to get some tail lights!

can't wait to get these on my truck!
Right on!!!
Can't wait to see them on your truck and get your review of them.
And ya...take my $10 and save me hours of driving and gas!!! Lol