Chris AU's '92 ECSB K1500 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
DAMN SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now get that cowl hood!!!!!

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
DAMN SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now get that cowl hood!!!!!

Thats one mod I don't care for on my truck, idk why, I had one on my '92 RCSB :shrug:

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Kind of a weird angle eh? And it really highlights how I skimped out on the clear coat way too much when painting the tailgate...

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Kind of a weird angle eh? And it really highlights how I skimped out on the clear coat way too much when painting the tailgate...

I give zero ***** about the lack of clear. That is my favorite exhaust and I love tailgate banners and that combined with some meaty ass tires= win.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I give zero ***** about the lack of clear. That is my favorite exhaust and I love tailgate banners and that combined with some meaty ass tires= win.

I got ya, thanks. I cry a little every time I hear of someone shaving the Chevrolet banner off their tailgate, its an iconic GMT400 feature IMO that is NOT easy to replace with a new one, if you find one they are $300+. Hell I changed mine from a GMC to a Chevrolet just because I found that tailgate with the banner in good shape.

And yeah I had slash cut tips on my trucks in HS but I really love the looks of the rolled tips, had to go with those on this truck.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
hellz yea looks great I like the letters out on your set up it may have been too much black with on the inside. The offest on the wheels are perfect they stick out the perfect amount nfabs and black bumpers would look :boobs: