Camaro Door Chime Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You interested in making a Jackson & selling one of them ?
strictly speaking if you want to bribe someone better you should find out if they likely would find andrew jackson in high or low regards before putting the moves on. Some people would be far more moved by a double screening of hamilton before the deathly gaze of ol hickory on its own.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sometimes i ask that to judge how old someone is selling something online. Lol.

I have a feeling most everyone in this forum is in the over 40 crowd; or damn close to it. Other than a handful of high school / college kids with first vehicle or hand me downs

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sometimes i ask that to judge how old someone is selling something online. Lol.

I have a feeling most everyone in this forum is in the over 40 crowd; or damn close to it. Other than a handful of high school / college kids with first vehicle or hand me downs
I guess I dont exist
25 year old female, definitely not on first and definitely not the last vehicle , not in college,

But my silverado is a direct hand me down lol
so what price do I get for defying your test parameters?

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I guess I dont exist
25 year old female, definitely not on first and definitely not the last vehicle , not in college,

But my silverado is a direct hand me down lol
so what price do I get for defying your test parameters?
Bad judgment on my part bc with your knowledge i definitely had u at the 35-40 age gap!

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im
Almost 41.. from 22 to about 33 or 34 was a blur to me. While my friends were makin family i was chasing oilfield & refineries all along the gulf coast, midwest tx patch, & up down the misipi river.

XDmToter

Reaction score
My local JY had a few camaros and fbirds, but the door chimes were already yanked. They also have a Lumina APV van which supposedly used the same chime, but I couldn't find it... Anyone know where these are located in the Lumina APV?

Last edited:

XDmToter

Reaction score
Update: I found a YouTube of a guy doing a junkyard walkaround of a Lumina APV. I posted a comment asking if he knew where to find the door chime, and he replied within an hour!

Apparently it's on the Passenger side above the footwell... I was looking on the Wrong Side of the vehicle.