Camaro Door Chime Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just an update 10092866 is another one to add. Its green; from roadmasters of that era. Currently on the lookout for either one.

Last edited:

99xcss4

92g-94c frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
I do not like the beeeeeeeeeeep that much but it works and dose its job well and dingers do not belong in trucks imho I want the buzzer form the 70s-80s but I do not think that will work

FrankieD61

The Stooge Called Slappy: Slappy'sAutoService
Reaction score
I do not like the beeeeeeeeeeep that much but it works and dose its job well and dingers do not belong in trucks imho I want the buzzer form the 70s-80s but I do not think that will work
Yeah, if anyone can find a cool buzzer that’d be AWESOME!

99xcss4

Reaction score
Yeah, if anyone can find a cool buzzer that’d be AWESOME!
some one will have to make one because I do not think a square body one will work if I made one this is how I would do it will buzz with lights on every thing off door open with key in but I would change it that when you turn the the key on to start I would have it shut off after 10 seconds I would also have it buzz if the engine is on and the drivers door is opened

FrankieD61

Reaction score
some one will have to make one because I do not think a square body one will work if I made one this is how I would do it will buzz with lights on every thing off door open with key in but I would change it that when you turn the the key on to start I would have it shut off after 10 seconds I would also have it buzz if the engine is on and the drivers door is opened
Yeah, I like that design. I’d buy a few of those.. lol I’m a freak.. I have like 10 or so Camaro door chimes and like 6 or 7 regular constant typical GM door chimes.. I can always tell if it’s a GM when I hear that continuous one.. lol.. it’s actually nostalgic for me because my brother had a Chevy Celebrity back in the day that had a chime like that.. loved that car I used to sit in it as a kid and make believe I was driving it.. lolll

FrankieD61

Reaction score

99xcss4

Reaction score
may be a unpopular opinion but this what trucks and things built on a truck platform should sound like imho no matter what model year they are or trim level
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited: