Bagged on DJM tubular control arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

laidbackbigun

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay so i see everyone on the MMW bandwagon, and i also see people who hate them. I did seen some guys on other forums using Tubular lowered control arms, like DJM arms. Would using these with bag cups and lowering spindles be able to lay frame on 245/35/20. Is there a plus with using these? or is this a silly question?

Reaction score
Drop spindles and pretty much any arms will lay.. clearance for the arms and cup height will be only thing that may need modifications. I'm still running factory arms bodied on 22s. Advantages of buying arms is looks and you can get them shorter than factory for better fender clearance, and even get some that will move the wheel forwards some to center the wheel better in the opening. And of course, better joints.

rolla711

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry don't want to thread jack but which arms will bring the wheel away from the fender...I have 22x9 offset 12 wheels

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk