Lower Control Arm 97 k3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a C3500 LCA:
You must be registered for see images attach

And it will not work in place of a K3500 LCA:

You must be registered for see images attach

^^^Showing Stamped and Forged LCA’s.

Ebrogan05

Reaction score
I’m just trying to find lower control arms to put in my truck that are NEW anyone know what would fit bc I’m not trying to do a conversion or swap

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m just trying to find lower control arms to put in my truck that are NEW anyone know what would fit bc I’m not trying to do a conversion or swap
Everyone that has responded to you has given you the correct and honest truth, but you don’t seem to be listening. They do NOT make NEW LCA’s for K-Series gmt400’s. You also indicated that a C3500 LCA is compatible with a K3500 and then asked for an example of a C3500 spring,which I provided. @454cid pointed this out, C/K LCA’s are different.

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are folks who say that certain 4WD Astro van lower control arms can be fitted to 4WD GMT400s, and they're available "new" in the aftermarket.

Others have claimed that the Astro arms are not listed for GMT400s for a reason; there's some subtle difference (ball joint angle has been mentioned.)

If you just have to have "new" lower arms, the Astro is your only choice. The info is available on this site, there's at least one long thread, and probably more. Good luck.

Ebrogan05

Reaction score
Everyone that has responded to you has given you the correct and honest truth, but you don’t seem to be listening. They do NOT make NEW LCA’s for K-Series gmt400’s. You also indicated that a C3500 LCA is compatible with a K3500 and then asked for an example of a C3500 spring,which I provided. @454cid pointed this out, C/K LCA’s are different.
I don’t need you to be a jerk just bc I want to find new parts and have been learning throughout this experience I’ve been going off what I know and that doesn’t always mean I think I’m correct
Just get off here bc you don’t want your help, thanks.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just get off here bc you don’t want your help, thanks.
Post #4 which you ignored.
Then your dumb comment implying coil springs don’t exist for a C3500, I posted pictures(post #10) that clearly debunked that. That was help too, but you obviously only want the answers you want. I guess that didn’t help either.
Your off to a great start here…bub