Bagged and bodied 99 c3500 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TonyM

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
But there still life on them.... lol
You must be registered for see images attach
There's 100K miles left on those still. The alignment knockouts are in the mounts for the upper control arms. When you take the arms out, if the bolt holes are round, you have to punch, air chisel, etc the outer tabs out. If the holes are oval, its already been done

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There's 100K miles left on those still. The alignment knockouts are in the mounts for the upper control arms. When you take the arms out, if the bolt holes are round, you have to punch, air chisel, etc the outer tabs out. If the holes are oval, its already been done
In here right
You must be registered for see images attach

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yessir. Seeing there's cams in there, they might be punched out already
The newer trucks have the cam regardless. GM started adding them because so many people had to buy them. They wouldn't remove the knockouts but you got the adjustable bolts. Just do them while the arms are off, there's a tool you can get for that makes it super easy an it's only like $20 at any parts store or Amazon.

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If those are the original front brake hoses, might want to think about replacing them soon. They can collapse internally and F stuff up.... BTDT
Brakes are weird on this thing anyway. Even before it sat around, they are extremely touchy until you drive for a bit then they start acting normal.