92 2500 6 lug 4x4 NV4500 built SBC ext cab short box long term build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Folks.....I am glad they don't have smell-o-vision for phones and computers yet..... because I can tell y'all that the engine he just pulled, smells worse than it looks!!!!
Smelled like every machine shed on every farm I've been to. Nasty!!!
But no way is the front half of that frame going to rust!!!! Lol

Here's a thought Sean....drag it into one of the Bubbles Car Wash's (a chain detail place in our city) roll it in and watch those poor folks cry!!! Lol

Man.....that's a LOT of vehicles you have had roll through your garage. Impressive. And ya....I'm willing to help pretty much anytime, as long as work or woman doesn't have me scheduled for anything. But it's one L, not two. Lol

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Folks.....I am glad they don't have smell-o-vision for phones and computers yet..... because I can tell y'all that the engine he just pulled, smells worse than it looks!!!!
Smelled like every machine shed on every farm I've been to. Nasty!!!
But no way is the front half of that frame going to rust!!!! Lol

Here's a thought Sean....drag it into one of the Bubbles Car Wash's (a chain detail place in our city) roll it in and watch those poor folks cry!!! Lol

Man.....that's a LOT of vehicles you have had roll through your garage. Impressive. And ya....I'm willing to help pretty much anytime, as long as work or woman doesn't have me scheduled for anything. But it's one L, not two. Lol
Likewise!!!

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got some slicks that I will use on the street and strip during summers. I don’t mind risking a ticket for slicks. Also ordered 15x10 wheels for them. At least my tires won’t be up in smoke while accelerating. Doing a spool in the 14 bolt rear for simplicity.

Attachments

• IMG_7075.jpeg
    IMG_7075.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7073.jpeg
    IMG_7073.jpeg
    232.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
15x10 wheels arrived, having the 28x11.5-15 slicks mounted tmrw morning. Arp fasteners, and electric fan to make room for the turbo cross over from the drivers side to the passenger to the turbo.

Attachments

• IMG_7170.jpeg
    IMG_7170.jpeg
    164.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7173.jpeg
    IMG_7173.jpeg
    163.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7174.jpeg
    IMG_7174.jpeg
    153.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7175.jpeg
    IMG_7175.jpeg
    169.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7171.jpeg
    IMG_7171.jpeg
    174.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gorgeous!!
Thanks too bad the truck isn’t gorgeous yet! It’s getting lots of love this winter. The engine is out, turbo build underway, it will get there eventually. I was planning on welding in new cab corners and rockers but I decided it’s a better option to swap a rust free cab and box on. I toy with the idea of sandblasting everything while the cab and box are off but that’s a slippery slope…

GrimsterGMC

Thunder from "Down Under"
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks too bad the truck isn’t gorgeous yet! It’s getting lots of love this winter. The engine is out, turbo build underway, it will get there eventually. I was planning on welding in new cab corners and rockers but I decided it’s a better option to swap a rust free cab and box on. I toy with the idea of sandblasting everything while the cab and box are off but that’s a slippery slope…
Got to watch that project creep, it just sneaks up on ya. ;)