3/4 Ton of fun - ‘95 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454C2500Longbed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Weighs 40lbs fully loaded and 8” tall. Takes up less space and weight than the spare tire. Seems like a good fit for this truck. If I get one for the ‘94 I will probably mount it to the bed since it’s f’ed anyways.
You've got to! That'd be awesome.
I gotta get a semi horn for my truck, it'll be one of the compact ones without a tank though.

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You've got to! That'd be awesome.
I gotta get a semi horn for my truck, it'll be one of the compact ones without a tank though.
They want a pretty penny for it. I’ll have to wait for now. The ‘94 is my main priority for now. Once that’s reliably running I’ll be able to switch back to some fun spending - which I haven’t been doing a good job of already!

Once both trucks are up for DD duty I’m focusing on paying off my student loans so I can buy a garage to live in house.

454C2500Longbed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They want a pretty penny for it. I’ll have to wait for now. The ‘94 is my main priority for now. Once that’s reliably running I’ll be able to switch back to some fun spending - which I haven’t been doing a good job of already!

Once both trucks are up for DD duty I’m focusing on paying off my student loans so I can buy a garage to live in house.
I can only imagine. Yeah, that'd be cool to see that thing up and running again!

Seconded on the garage to live in, cause then you're right where the fun is!

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can only imagine. Yeah, that'd be cool to see that thing up and running again!

Seconded on the garage to live in, cause then you're right where the fun is!
It’s going to be fun. The build thread is linked in my signature. Not much going on yet. In April I’ll start on things.