2000 Chevy gmt400 k3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillacmak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not a bad price for a K3500 dually with low mileage at all. Particularly if it's clean and reasonably rust free underneath....
Those are the front seats like my Burb has, but it's an LT so it has the wore out leather anywhere someone sits. Very typical of trucks down here. Sweat does not play well with the "leather".....
Rust is really not a problem up here unless it came from Anchor Town. To cold to rust! Its 46 right now and we are expecting snow in the near future.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
46? Today in Houston it was officially 96° felt like 110° and of course all the lovely Gulf Coast humidity....but our winters are much nicer than y'all's! In January we had a cold snap for a few days, then it got back in the 60s a few days later. We have gone from 17° to 85° in less than a week....

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Methodology:
iSeeCars.com analyzed over 21 million used car sales from April 2022 through March 2023. The shares of light-duty pickup trucks within each US state were calculated and used as ranking metrics across states.
I was wondering how Oklahoma ranked 23rd. A better methodology would be to count registrations, and even then you'd miss all the un-tagged farm trucks.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Those numbers look really low to me. It says MA is 11.7%, but it really feels like it’s closer to 1/3 of all vehicles. I probably just focus on trucks more. :oops:
I have a hard time seeing how Iowa outranks Texas by that much. I know they're rural, but there are trucks everywhere in Houston. Modern crew cab tiny bed is the new family sedan, been that way for years.