1999 GMC Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just depends on the yard you're pulling it from... I got my center console & sub for $30 and have bought the clusters for as low as $20. That is also pulling it all myself. I've seen them go for much higher, though.

Its about the same here in the pull it yards. I think clusters are $30 because of a core charge. I usually pay $30 for whole escalade consoles. Its cheaper to buy the whole thing then try to by parts and pieces where I go which is stupid.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Most clusters range from $15-$30. Large center consoles will be about $35-$50. If I wouldnt hesitate to pay $100 for both the console and cluster if they were in good working condition. The clusters fetch just about $100 on their own in the classifieds here when they pop up. Console go for $200 plus shipping.

Im running that console with a floor shifter and used the plastic trim and shifter rod from a NBS truck. A little trimming on the plastic and it looks great.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Most clusters range from $15-$30. Large center consoles will be about $35-$50. If I wouldnt hesitate to pay $100 for both the console and cluster if they were in good working condition. The clusters fetch just about $100 on their own in the classifieds here when they pop up. Console go for $200 plus shipping.

Im running that console with a floor shifter and used the plastic trim and shifter rod from a NBS truck. A little trimming on the plastic and it looks great.
I have seen that and i plan in doing the same thing. Its a very clean looking install!

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So i got my gauges and an escalade console today. Had a time getting it out though. Spent $70 for the gauges, console, and a leather armrest. Now i have to go about cleaning and painting the console.
Any tips on disassembling the console is appreciated!