Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
DNA Motoring GRLDM-C1088-BK.

Interesting that the Amazon pictures advertise it as being de-badged but it isn't. I wonder if that's deliberate on their part to avoid getting the attention of GM regarding the complete bowtie outline...

Looks good either way, good find!
Car ID was selling the same grille, using the same image. That was what I put on the dually.

I think you're right, in it being a work around to sell a "legit" grille.

Edit: They updated their images, and started charging more for it. CARiD grille

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely aftermarket and not cheap.
Could wrap one in red vinyl too. I like the one @df2x4 posted personally. :boti:

Last edited:

FLGS400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
GM part number for the '94+ Sport bowtie is 12543000. Looks like they might be in the process of being discontinued, they're out of stock at a lot of my usual sources. If you want one I'd grab it ASAP.

There's a listing on eBay that has them for around $63 shipped...

www.ebay.com/itm/273752915971

EDIT - A couple of the the reviews on that listing mention that they come in the original GM packaging, they're probably legit.

Definitely aftermarket and not cheap.
Could wrap one in red vinyl too. I like the one @df2x4 posted personally. :boti:

I've been looking for an aftermarket blue one for my truck, with no success. I ended up getting this to wrap my original one, to cover up the sun cracks and faded gold color:

www.amazon.com/dp/B01AX6TDNU?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the new motor tore down and parts list made. Need head gaskets, engine gaskets, and a few other assorted parts.
Got the old one tore down also. I got the heads off, ARP bolts removed, oil pump off, and all my sensors out. My gen IV parts are sitting at ICT Billet waiting on me to swing by and pick them up.
Made some progress today, and I'm really planning on making good progress this week after work. Things are finally slowing down a little, so I should have my evening time back!!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a long shot, but has anybody had any experience with Mast Motorsports Black Label heads?????.