Waste wages.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless you're planning on running a really radical cam run the factory TBI. It's damn near bullet proof!
^^^X2 - Holleys are problematic at best. They have a 2" bore but, smaller injectors, and it's hard to get higher pressure for "pumped up" builds.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are you running for an air breather?
A 14" open element since, the OE Cold Air Ducting in the fender is too small. I know I'm giving up some performance with hotter intake temps but, IMO I'd lose more due to the air restriction. Some day, maybe a cowl induction setup?

You must be registered for see images attach

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A 14" open element since, the OE Cold Air Ducting in the fender is too small. I know I'm giving up some performance with hotter intake temps but, IMO I'd lose more due to the air restriction. Some day, maybe a cowl induction setup?

You must be registered for see images attach
That thing should really suck some air. I like the idea of cowl induction but not the hood. My plan is to add a second snorkel to mine and run ducting out both sides the condenser for a little ram air.