The Stupid Lowered Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
So when I got underneath the bolts where vastly different in height? I lowered it but way too much lol had 2” inches between my fenders and tires!! So I’m raising it up to around 4-4.5 inches of gap.
Is this normal for them to be not even? An is there any chance of talking on the phone with one of you vs texting all this on here a waiting for a response ? My cell is (248) 622-3355 Bob
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So I raised it back up to around 4-4.25” inches gap. I made the bolts underneath 1.25” coming downward. I lowered it just a fuzz more than pictured but I’ll take an update picture tomorrow morning hopefully in same spot. I think that should work I’ll ultimately find out tomorrow morning when I goto work and get on the highway. I’m still up for a conversation as I may need some extra help or I’m always open to learning more so I can better rounded! lol I sincerely appreciate your help I may need to adjust them again once I see how it goes tomorrow! Cheers

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So update is that I’m going to get back underneath and raise it up a fuzz more as I feel it’s just a fuzz too low but at least it’s an easy fix! Here’s how it sits in the same spot.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So I just got done with a super quick once over to knock the dust an off spray from my tire juice. But I set the bolts at just under an inch so I think I’ll be happy with that height my driveway isn’t flat but I set them even. So here’s a couple pictures not that truly show a difference but she’s back to being clean. lol cheers I sincerely appreciate all your likes!!! Thank you!!!