stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
As it turns out, I talked to him today and let him know I am moving on and looking elsewhere. Then, when I shut up, he said his wife said to sell the truck now and get what he wants later. I am meeting him tomorrow afternoon to road test and look under for any leaks. I will post pics when I buy it. Thanks for the links though.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
The look and road test is now set up for Thursday at 10 am. My girl cannot be here tomorrow, gone all day, and wants to see truck before I buy.

She says, "If get the truck, she is likely gonna sell her 1990 K2500 Light Duty 6 lug, ext cab short bed. People here know I just put new side moldings on it from LMC, new Retro Sound radio in dash, new headliner and new fabric on visors, all new light assemblies-front and rear, a/c is cold, new reman 700R4 at a GM dealer 4-5 years ago, has a canopy, 4x4 works fine, have all maintenance and repair records, all fluids done within last 2 years, tires at 75%-80%, no tears on seats, is at 130k actual miles, is basically in great shape and has no rust anywhere.

99xcss4

92g-94c frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score