Serious clutch problems.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cheeserdoofle

Reaction score
oh, I am bad with clutch actuation systems but what exactly is operating the hydraulic bearing? Sorry lol
There is a new steel 1/4" hard line from the clutch master cylinder to the hydraulic throwout bearing, and it has a bleeder line that comes out the side. Hydraulic pressure from the master cylinder pushes fluid into the throwout bearing and it expands, pushing on the clutch fingers and releasing pressure on the clutch disk.

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There is a new steel 1/4" hard line from the clutch master cylinder to the hydraulic throwout bearing, and it has a bleeder line that comes out the side. Hydraulic pressure from the master cylinder pushes fluid into the throwout bearing and it expands, pushing on the clutch fingers and releasing pressure on the clutch disk.
ohhhhh I gotcha now, Ive heard of this before. and to be clear, this is not a stock setup?